Thursday, December 07, 2006

Beta

As you can tell, I've decided to switch to the new blogger beta. I like the customizability (that's not a word, is it?). I also started a new blog titled In season and out of season at letusreturn.blogspot.com. I didn't really mean to, it just kind of happened when I was trying to switch over from old blogger to new. I don't really know if I'm going to keep it going (I kind of doubt I will since I can't update this blog regularly). Anyway, let me know what you guys think.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

i like the "let us return" name of the new blog. that may not be surprising, given the fact that i like that passage alot as well. shane and shane or bust. that said, if you switched you'd lose all your archives, right? that might not be cool.

Darren said...

Very true. That's why I'm thinking of not changing. So I don't know what I'm going to do with it. I'm sure I'll figure out something.

Darren said...

And that's a great song by Shane and Shane. One of my all time favorites :)