Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Slacker

That would be me. Sorry for the long delay, and today probably won't bring you any satisfaction from my blog. But then again, if this is where you're finding satisfaction, it's always going to disappoint you. But anyway, the summer is going pretty good so far out here in Utah. This week has been our first week of 90+ degree weather, thanks to the huge amount of snow we got this past winter. So hopefully it won't get too hot out here this year. However, that didn't change the fact that my house was almost unbearably hot for the past couple weeks. I would guess that my room was about 85 degrees a couple nights ago. But, praise God, yesterday, my roommate fixed our evaporative cooler (known in Utah as a swamp cooler) and our house is now livable. Lots of things going on in my life right now, but I don't have the time to go over them seeing as how I just told my pastor that I would follow his advice and go to bed and get some much needed rest. So, this is all for now. Hopefully I'll post much more in the coming days (and yes I do mean days and not weeks, Lord willing). God Bless.


P.S. The Lakers just got their butts handed to them on a silver platter in game 6 of the Finals. I can admit that the better team won but it still doesn't feel much better. I'm really going to get it at work tomorrow :) But, oh well, my hope's not in them anyway. Christ in me, the hope of glory (Col. 1:27).

No comments: