Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer is the time for love

Or so it would seem. Over the last three weeks, two of my good friends got engaged. Both are getting married this year. That means, that by the end of this year, I will be officially the only single guy in Utah. I jest, there are at least five of us. And I think the other four might be my only single friends. Anyway, I'm really happy for both of them and I can't wait to see them get married. It will be awesome. I'm going to get to be in one of them (this will be the only wedding I've been in since my sisters were married in a double ceremony almost three years ago). As for the other one, I'm not sure, I just found out about his engagement today through a facebook message. Other then that, I'm thinking about moving cross-city to my friends condo. Less congestion (I live in a house with four other guys), and a much better view (it's nestled up right next to the mountains...and yes, I just used the word "nestled"). I'll let you know how that develops later on this summer. Sorry for the lack of posts, I guess I just haven't been too inspired to right recently. Hopefully I'll bounce back though and you'll see a bit more of me. Until then, God bless.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

DBO! i really thought jeremy would outlast you... i guess i was wrong. :) don't worry, your time will come. you can rest in this: you owned a gibson before i did. i was the last one to get it. :) eric was first, then Kellen, then you, then jeremy, and then me. good to know you're alive brother. i'll see you in October for the wedding.