Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Contending for the Truth

That's the name of the 2007 Ligonier National Conference. It features Piper, MacArthur, Mohler, Sproul, and Ravi Zacharias. It's in the middle of March in Orlando. I am definitely going to try to be there. The lineup of speakers and topics alone is enough to make me salivate over it, and then you throw in Orlando at the end of winter (9 straight days of below freezing and counting). It would be totally awesome to be there! We'll see what God has in store.

2 comments:

Micah said...

I heard it's already sold out, but try anyway. I went to the one in '04 and it was awesome. I'm definitely going to try to make it back again.

Darren said...

That's an affirmative. It is already sold out :( Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll just have to get the dvds or something.