Sunday, June 18, 2006

Nacho Libre Rocks!!

I just got back from watching Nacho Libre with Keri and Eric. It was so funny. You can't beat Jack Black in "stretchy pants" getting kicked around by a couple of midgets in lion costumes. Plus, the songs are really funny (think the "technology song" from Napoleon Dynamite but with Jack Black). It was interesting watching a movie written by mormons about catholic monks. There were a couple of "heavenly Father"s in there.

Church was good today also. Especially having the opportunity to play on the worship team. It's really humbling to think that God gave me my musical talents for the purpose of glorifying Him through them and this morning was just another opportunity. It was also awesome to play with Jeremy on the drums. Dude, you rock. God has really given you a gift.

To change the topic again, I'm watching the Mavs-Heat game right now and the Mavs better win. If only so I don't have to hear it from my manager. But really, I just can't stand to see Shaq win another ring apart from the Lakers. I know that there might not be anybody reading this that agrees with me (about the Lakers part, anyway), but that's only because the truth is often hard to take :)

Anyway, I don't really have much more to say. I will be posting about something a bit more serious some time soon. Man, Wade is killing me. I like him but I can't root for him because Shaq is on his team. God bless all of you.

No comments: