Sunday, July 23, 2006

Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?

"I thin' so Brain. But where are we going to find a duck in the hose at this time of night?"

In case you weren't aware of one of the greatest cartoon shows of all time, this is one of my favorite quotes from Pinky and the Brain. And I just found out that it's coming out on dvd Tuesday. I think that's a must-buy for me.

And to add to today's excitement, I just beat Tim in our online chess game! And it only took 31 moves and half of my pieces to do it. Looking forward to the rematch. If anyone else is interested in playing, the website is www.redhotpawn.com and my screen name is DBo. Don't worry, I'm really not that good at chess. I was just providentially blessed to beat Tim this one time :)

Have a blessed Sunday, everyone.

No comments: