Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Basketball season

has begun. I just might start rooting for the Bulls too. Which is something I never thought I would do. But they played really good team ball and good defense - yes, Micah, defense. They passed the ball a lot and played really unselfishly. It was just to watch. Or maybe it was the fact that they laid the hammer down on the Heat. That was pretty cool. Dewayne Wade is pretty cool, but I can no longer root for Shaq. I liked him when he was on the Lakers, but ever since he left, I can't stand him. Or perhaps I should say I tolerated him?

And for dinner tonight, I actually ate a salad without my mom making it for me. Albeit, the lettuce was bagged and not a whole head. And a salad by my definition consists of lettuce, olives, cheese, and dressing. I don't like all the other vegetables that most people put on salads. I guess that kind of diminishes the quality, but I'm making strides.

Go Lakers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what i want to know is what kind of olives and what kind of dressing

Micah said...

Defense, eh? Let me know when somebody records a shutout -- then I'll start watching.

Darren said...

Lindsey large pitted olives and they're black. That's about all I know of the olives. And french dressing.

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... french dressing? yelch.

at least they were black olives.

Darren said...

haha...What can I say? I've been in the mood for it lately. However, after I had it, I realized I definitely like ranch or thousand island more.