Thursday, October 26, 2006

Quick Update

I don't really know what I want to talk about. I just wanted to update the blog. Kind of sad, huh? I guess there just isn't much going on in the old brain. Actually, there has been a lot of stuff going on recently, I just don't really want to blog about it. But I do want to post something on Psalm 18 soon. I've really been impacted by it and how it is an amazing statement of the sufficiency of Christ. And speaking of the Psalms, I love 4:7 - "You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound." We do indeed have a greater source of joy than the world could ever imagine. And yet how often do I turn away from God and toward the world to find my joy? This is a great verse to hold on to, at least for me. It helps me remember the source of my greatest joy and that it is far better than anything the world can offer.

No comments: