Friday, May 19, 2006

A couple prayer requests

I just wanted to share a couple of prayer requests with those who might read this:

1. Pray for this girl at my work. Her name is Jen and, for some reason, God continues to bring her to me with questions about God, evolution, etc. Just pray that God would open her eyes and my mouth so that the light of the glory of God as seen in the face of Christ might shine into her blinded heart (I Cor. 4:4, 6). She just got a new job, so I only have a week to talk to her more. Also pray that I might speak with boldness and not be ashamed of the gospel.

2. Pray for me as I continue to seek God's will for my future. I still believe His will is that I become a pastor, but I don't know what path He has for me. Pray that I will be submissive and patient as I seek His sovereign will.

No comments: